Day 2 – 31 Day Blog Challenge
Today, I get to write down 20 facts about me… so here goes:
- I was born in November, and was induced.
- I am the youngest of three and the only girl.
- I have golfed since I could walk and was on the golf team all four years of high school. I was never a big fan, and still am not. Although, I do enjoy Top Golf quite a bit.
- I have done almost every sport imaginable as a kid and have never stuck with one. Sports just aren’t my thing, but not for lack of trying.
- My favorite color is emerald green.
- Christmas has always been and will always be my favorite holiday.
- Thanksgiving is my second favorite.
- I can’t whistle.
- I did gymnastics when I was really young and have been very flexible ever since, which is why I like yoga so much.
- I love astronomy. I find it absolutely fascinating.
- I taught myself to play guitar so I could play all of Phoebe’s songs from Friends.
- I love skinny pants and will only ever wear the “skinny” style.
- I nannied for 6 months after I graduated college while looking for a job and I still miss it. Children can make you happy in a way that nothing else can.
- Most days of the week, I dream about quitting my job and moving to a tropical place with my boyfriend, leaving everything else behind. If it weren’t for our families, we’d probably do it.
- My favorite food is french fries, more specifically McDonald’s french fries.
- I’m obsessed with water. I’m constantly drinking it and can’t eat a meal without lots of water to wash it down.
- When I was 3 and a half years old, I told my mom I wanted to learn how to read so she bought a bunch of audiotapes for me.
- I hate the smell of oranges, and don’t particularly like the taste. Although, I don’t mind them every once in awhile or in smoothies. The only time I’ll drink orange juice is if it’s mixed with champagne or prosecco in a mimosa and there’s more wine than orange juice.
- I have read the Harry Potter series over 10 times. I lost count. And I’m still in love with the stories.
- Laughter will never not be part of my day in one way or another. I truly believe it is magical.