Day 5 – 31 Day Blog Challenge
Today’s challenge is listing ten songs I love right now. I’m warning you that it’s going to be a really big mix.
- Africa – Toto
- In Case You Didn’t Know – Brett Eldredge
- Perfect – Ed Sheeran
- Humble and Kind – Tim McGraw
- Closer – Chainsmokers ft. Halsey (duh)
- Scars To Your Beautiful – Alessia Cara
- Castle on the Hill – Ed Sheeran
- Green Light – Lorde
- Starving – Hailee Steinfeld and Grey ft. Zedd
- Want You Back – Haim
Funny story about Africa: This song always reminds me of my boyfriend for whatever reason. So when I was picking up some sushi a couple weeks ago, the restaurant was playing this and it made me smile. So I got home and googled what the song meant, and found out that the lead singer was in love with Africa and really wanted to go there to help all the people. And it bummed me out because I really wanted it to be a love song. But regardless, I still like it, even though I don’t have an overwhelming desire to go to Africa.
Are you loving any of these songs as well? Any that I didn’t put on here that you can’t stop listening to? Comment below!