Day 7 – 31 Day Blog Challenge
For today, I get to write about my pet peeves. As this list could be years long, I’m going to limit it to my top thirteen. I get annoyed really easily. And if I’m hungry, sleepy, or slightly inconvenienced, there’s not much that won’t bother me. Enjoy my complaints!
- Anyone being inconsiderate in any way.
- Music or bass bumping when I’m trying to sleep.
- When someone doesn’t hold the door open for me when I’m directly behind them.
- Over the top public displays of affection. Just no, don’t. Nobody wants to see that.
- When my internet doesn’t work, and my videos are constantly buffering. Grrrrr!
- People who don’t reply to texts, unless it makes sense not to reply.
- When people talk over me or interrupt me in the middle of a sentence.
- Closed-off people. Someone who is not willing to listen to understand someone else’s point of view.
- Slow walkers/ slow drivers.
- People who talk on speakerphone or talk loudly in general when it’s not justified.
- Women who piss all over public toilets and don’t clean it off! SIT on the seat. Use toilet paper or the sheets they give you if you cannot aim your pee directly into the bowl.
- Anyone who has ever said “I seen.” in any way. Or bad grammar in general.
Anyone share any of these pet peeves with me?? Comment below!