Day 27 – 31 Day Blog Challenge
I’ll have to apologize in advance to all of you because I won’t be able to actually post my favorite recipe, as it’s not mine and I’ve never actually made it before!! :O
If you’re an avid reader, you’re probably thinking it’s either the Turkey Chili I wouldn’t shut up about a couple months ago, or my boyfriend’s famous Spaghetti Bolognese.
And you’re right. It’s the Spaghetti Bolognese.
I like it for a lot reasons:
- It’s pasta. And I’m obsessed with pasta.
- It’s a secret. I don’t know how it’s made because he does it himself. And that makes it mysterious which makes me like it more. Psychology.
- My boyfriend makes it, in case you didn’t know already. Which means I don’t have to do anything.
- It takes three hours to make the sauce so by the time you actually get served, you’re hungry enough to eat another human being.
- Because it is actually that amazing. The flavors are exquisite. And if we ever opened up a restaurant, we’d probably become famous for it. Kid you not.
Sorry you can’t have any. Nor can you have the recipe because even I don’t have the recipe.